pixelplease.png

Saturday 25 May 2013

IMG_1464-SRGB.SMALL
IMG_1478-SRGB.SMALL
IMG_1483-SRGB.SMALL
My interest for "old glass" has made shop at keh.com for the first time. A wonderful place to shop for older equipment. In the company of a Pentax ME Super a Canon FD 50/1.4 arrived at my home a few days ago and yesterday the adapter I bought from Amazon.


A bit disappointed I discovered that when the aperture is left fully open the photos are not sharp at all. But stop down to 2.8 and things become really crisp with a lovely bokeh and creamy softness. So even though I didn't get the low light lens I was hoping for I think we will become friends.

2 comments:

Charlotte's Frame said...

Nice bokeh!

Unknown said...

I know! That is one thing I'm really happy with about this lens :)

Post a Comment